Current Books and|
by Otto Skinner
Common Sense in Law and Logic
- The Biggest "Tax Loophole" of All
- Provides the clearest and best explanation of the so-called "income" tax and the
Sixteenth Amendment available to Americans today. This is the most comprehensive of the
books covering every aspect of the "Income" tax including Supreme Court
decisions as far back as 1796 and as current as today.
- The Best Kept Secret, "Taxpayer" v.
- Was originally written in 1986 and updated in 1996, with emphasis on the fact
that the right to receive earnings or income is a right that cannot be taxed for revenue
- If You Are the Defendant
- Was originally
written in 1989 and updated in 1996, with emphasis on defending one's self against alleged
violations of the revenue laws.
- Nontaxpayers United Newsletter
- These Newsletters are chock full of case cites, successful and workable strategies, actual court transcripts and much more. These are vital to give you the added insite of how to actually implement Otto's success strategies and read about the challenges and results.
- Webmaster's Note:
These Books and Newsletters are unique. I have not seen any other books that cover this information. Other
authors will propose their views on the subject of Income Taxes but once the rubber hits
the road they are nowhere to be found.
Otto Skinner is there every step of the way, from the indictment to judgement. He
suggests actions at every phase.